If you are not using the Apps in Windows 10, you can uninstall the Store. We will show how to do this.
So you uninstalled the Windows Store in Windows 10
- Open PowerShell with administrator rights.
- Give AppxPackage-Name *Store* Get-and confirmed with Enter.
- If Windows 10 doesn’t output anything, and repeats the command again in a few minutes.
- Windows 10 displays a list. Search for the name Microsoft.Windows gates.
- In-line package full name your copies to you right the whole name. With us, he is: Microsoft.WindowsStore_11709.1001.27.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
- Give in to the PowerShell the Remove command followed by the long Package name.
- With us, he is therefore: Remove-AppxPackage -Package Microsoft.WindowsStore_11709.1001.27.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
- Windows uninstalled the Windows Store and remove the Store App shortcut from the taskbar and start menu.
Tip: Stubborn pre-installed Apps you can use CCleaner also delete it.
To install the Windows Store, type in PowerShell, the following two commands:
- $sp = (Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows doors).Install location
- Add-AppxPackage -Register -path “$sp\AppxManifest.xml” -disable development mode.