Today, most of the moments we shoot on the camera phone, and mobile editors have become part of everyday life. However, it is sometimes difficult to choose something truly worthwhile from the entire abundance of applications. Of course, there are many different photo processing applications, but we have selected the best of the best in order to make it easy for you to achieve great photos. We are glad to share five applications that should be on every smartphone.
Snapseed is one of the most powerful photo editors out there, with a clever interface to match its power.
- 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
Facetune is one of the best photo editing tools for mobile devices, as it comes packed with a rich feature set and a decent selection of social media integration.
- Augmented reality that lets you apply filters and effects before shooting
- Artificial intelligence segregates parts of the face and offers smart auto adjustments
- Supported by a wide range of filters and special effects
B612 – an application created specifically for fans of self, which contains an impressive set of filters and effects. The program will make the photos incredible, you just have to choose a filter and apply it.
- 80+ amazing filters.
- Random filter chooses the best filter for your photo automatically. All you have to do is tap the random button!B612 also remembers which filters you like using most and selects them for you.
- Vignette effect is perfect for darkening the borders of photos. Click on filters and then tap on the small box.
- Collage shot lets you combine your photos together in one. It features collage of 2:2, 1:1, 8:8 etc.
- With the Timer feature, now you will have some extra time to make a perfect face for a selfie.
- Swipe the screen from top to down to switch to the rear camera.
- Swipe the screen from down to up and the settings screen will pop up.
- Swipe the screen from left to right to change filters.
PicsArt is a mobile app that was designed for making collages out of photographs and editing photographs for display. The software includes a number of features, like an integrated camera, many effects, a library of clipart, comprehensive drawing tools, and a vast selection of stickers created by the community.
- Collage Maker and Grids
- Photo Editor
- Free Stickers, Clipart & Sticker Maker
- Drawing & Camera
- Photo Remix and Free-to-edit Images
- Edit with Friends – Remix Chat!
- Creative Contests and Photo Challenges
5. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Adobe Photoshop Fix offers powerful but simple photo retouching and photo restoration on your phone.
- Lightening and darkening