1Weather meets all your weather needs in a simple, beautiful package. Track and view weather forecasts and current conditions for “My Location” to get real-time updates wherever you go, or add any location you choose.
- Neat design for weekly and hourly forecasts.
- Handy location toolbar.
- Fully customizable.
- Lots of widgets.
- Clean, clear design.
- Crashed in testing.
- Cheesy Creative Commons backgrounds.
- UI clunkiness causes information repetition.
Whether you want to check the temperature, precipitation forecast, Doppler radar, or simply keep up with the current phases of the sun and moon, 1Weather has you covered. Plus, it’s outstanding design, makes getting your weather info both easy and fun. Why wait? Make 1Weather your weather today.
- Track current conditions and forecasts for your location and up to 12 locations of your choosing.
- Access graphs, precipitation forecast, maps, weather facts and videos, and Severe Weather Alerts (the U.S. only) from the National Weather Service (NWS).
- Easily share weather conditions with your friends via email and social media.
Most people will probably prefer to get their weather information from handy widgets than from big hulking apps, and 1Weather has widgets to spare. The app comes preloaded with six widgets of varying shapes and sizes. Each lets you choose a theme and a specific location, so you can customize them to your heart’s content.
Weather Underground has fewer widgets, but they need fewer tweaks to look and work how I want them to. Weather Underground also has a large radar map widget and tiny 1-by-1 weather data widgets. 1Weather also puts weather info into your notification tray and notification bar, but Weather Underground is both more useful and artful in this particular area.
|How to uninstall|